Responsable communication et marketing
Personne de contact :
Postuler jusqu'au :
Along with the marketing department and connected to the investment team, you will tackle web marketing and community management challenges. You will enforce LITA.co’s visibility on the different communication channels and promote the fundraising enterprises.
Your mission will be the following :
- Social media management : content creation, diffusion, moderation, community management
- Implementation of a social media acquisition and influence strategy
- Co-management of the editorial strategy and planning
- External communication and tools : newsletters, data-bases, content and communication material creation
- Support/Collaboration with our partnering agencies (SEO/SEA strategy and management of advertising campaigns, videos, blog, photo shoots…)
- Co-management of press strategy
You are bilingual in Dutch and French and like to write. You have good digital marketing experience. You’re interested in working for a start-up and bring your own expertise to the team. You’re aware of the societal/environmental challenges tackled by social enterprises and you would like to help build a better society. You are not afraid of challenges and are eager to bring a positive energy within a small team of “doers”.
We’re looking for :
- A junior profile with an experience in digital, ideally finishing your studies (communication, marketing, literature…) and open for a pre-hiring contract.
- A great writer who cannot bear to see written mistakes in French and Dutch
- An experience in community management
- Someone who masters social networks and has a strong web culture
- Someone who has a knowledge of MailChimp, facebook manager and ideally design
- Someone who is curious, creative, can take initiative & who likes to work in a team
- A person who is reliable and who can quickly gain strong expertise